Tuesday, December 3, 2013

a Charming Christmas

Hi guys. The Christmas season is upon us. I love this time of the year...despite the cold. :) The peacefulness of falling snow. The lights. The decorations. The excitement in the air. The story of miracles...and the anticipation...family...traditions...and our first ever Christmas with our little boy.

...and I love having a reason to sit down and make some cards to send out to friends and family.  :)

I've been wanting to make a card using a sketch I found online. I've seen so many different versions of this card sketch...but I managed to add a little something that I hadn't seen on any card before....

something from my stash that I don't use on cards a whole lot anymore...

a charm...



Here's a look at my card:


some challenges:

Shopping our Stash -- Anything Goes (the charm has been in my stash for a loooooong time!)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the sketch great charm. Thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out for the ATG challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas card!! Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the charm! I sometimes I remember I have some of them myself, and even use them on occasion. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs