Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wedding Card

Hi guys. Wedding season is in full swing again. That means lots of wedding cards to create for me...as family members and friends alike are on the list of people getting married. :) What a joyous time!

So here's the wedding card I created today. I wanted to keep it CAS style for a challenge I found at "The Card Concept". They have a wedding theme challenge on right now. I chose the Clean and Layered option.


and since Simon Says Stamps has a "Make it Sparkle" challenge...I decided to bling it up with "diamons".



Thanks for stopping by. And please leave a comment. I love to hear feedback on my projects. :)


Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card, love the little touch with the diamontes it makes it sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week. Kerry, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant. Love the touches of bling. Thanks so much for playing along with our Make It Sparkle Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs