Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Masculine Tree

Over at the Simon Says blog they're having a Masculine card challenge. We all know just how difficult masculine cards can be to create (adding flowers, bows, and using colorful and femine paper is so much easier!) ...

...but I'm getting better at these masculine cards. It's a learning curve...

Today's card features another stamp from the "Thoughts and Prayers" stamp set by Stampin' Up. I absolutely love trees on masculine cards -- there's something about trees...



Sometimes the cards turn out to be monochromatic...when you truly didn't intend to create one! But shades of brown are so fun to work with...and calming... (I LOVE BROWNS!)



Here's a look at the full card:



The border punch is one of my favorite by Martha Stewart. The ribbon is from Simon Says store (I think)...and of course some pearls. :) You gotta love bling...of any kind! :)

So anyways, I'm off to get some other projects finished. Thanks for stopping by my blog...and have a great day! :)



2 comments:

  1. I love everything bout this card. The colors, the image, the design. Well done!! Thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! The lace-like border looks great! Thanks so much for playing along with the It's A Guy Thing Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs