Sunday, December 13, 2015

Z Mini Album: Layouts 5 and 6

Hi guys. I'm back with the mini album I created for my son. Today's section has some interactive pages...as well as some half pages for some memorabilia or quotes/stats. 

So here's the left page....

  

It folds open to reveal more layouts:




This section has extra "half pages" between the two layouts....
...these are "pocket pages" and have an "insert". I haven't quite decided what exactly I'm gonna do with the inserts. But at least the decorating part is done. :)

The front:



The backs:





Right Page:






Interactive photo strip:





Left side full view:


Right side full view:



It was fun to get creative with this album! I love the interaction that it has going on. Thanks for dropping by to take a look. :)








1 comment:

Thanks you for taking the time to leave me a comment. Have a blessed day!! :) *hugs